A telemedicine program though TeleSpecialists will do more than just increase the quality and access of your specialty care; it can also help grow your bottom line.
Telemedicine is a great tool to:
- Reduce length of hospital stay
- Reduce the number of transfers, saving transfer costs
- Expand your specialty service lines, without a large investment in equipment or full-time physicians
- Improve efficiency of your staff and physicians’ time
- Increase overall patient volume
- Increase patient satisfaction, improving likelihood of return visits for other procedures
The addition of telemedicine resources benefits the hospital’s staff and physicians as well
- Your physicians will be more comfortable knowing they have immediate access to neurologists for consultations should they need it.
- You relieve the “always on-call” burden of local neurologists for acute cases.
- You will develop an elevated reputation as a progressive organization.
In addition, TeleSpecialists has a flexible pricing structure that charges hospitals only for the services that are used. We will work with facilities of every size, from Hub and Spoke to large Health Systems.