Quality Services Beyond the Emergency Room
Our partnership to improve quality starts on day one – every facility is assigned a personal Quality Program Specialist (QPS) to support Process Improvement initiatives that work with your hospital to obtain top-performing results.
Additional resources include a Vice President and Director with over 35 years of quality experience together.
- Initial and ongoing analysis of care processes for acute stroke management
- Weekly, biweekly or monthly PI team meetings at the preference of the facility
- Best Practice Compendium (based on lessons learned from our many partnerships with diverse hospitals nationwide)
- Accreditation/certification support
- Onsite service launch education, continued training and consultation
- Community activity support
- Stroke Coordinator onboarding
- Partner for presentations, publication and research